You can synchronize files between your computer and the cloud with OneDrive, so you can find your files from anywhere. You can perform some activities with your synced documents directly in File Explorer and access your documents even when you’re offline. When you’re online, some changes that you or others create will automatically sync.
You will get to know about how to download the OneDrive sync client and sign in with your private account, employee or school account, to start synchronization. In case, you use Office 365 Business, you can also link files from your SharePoint sites. In case you’re not utilizing Office 365 Business, see Sync SharePoint documents with the OneDrive for Business synchronize customer. You can download and install OneDrive from the official site office.com/setup.
In the event that you don’t as of now have a record marked into OneDrive, utilize these directions to begin OneDrive.
- Select the Start button, scan for ‘OneDrive’ and afterward open it:
- In Windows 10, select the OneDrive work area application
- Screenshot of hunting down the OneDrive work area application in Windows 10
- In Windows 7, under the Programs option, select Microsoft OneDrive on it
- Screenshot of hunting down the OneDrive work area application in Windows 7
- In Windows 8.1, scan for OneDrive for Business, and afterward select the OneDrive for Business application.
- At the point when OneDrive Setup begins, enter your own record, or your work or school record, and after that select Sign in.
- Screen capture of the principal screen of OneDrive Setup
On the off chance that you as of now have a record marked into office setup OneDrive
- If you as of now have a record marked into OneDrive and you need to include another record, you’ll do that in OneDrive Settings
- Select the white or blue OneDrive cloud symbol in the Windows taskbar warning zone.
- OneDrive SyncClient with blue cloud and white cloud symbols
- Select More > Settings
- Screenshot of getting to office setup OneDrive Settings
- (You may need to tap the Show concealed symbols bolt alongside the warning zone to see the OneDrive symbol. In the event that the symbol doesn’t show up in the warning region, OneDrive probably won’t run. Snap Start, type OneDrive in the pursuit box, and afterward click OneDrive in the list items.)
- In Settings, select Account, and after that select add a record
- OneDrive include account exchange
- When OneDrive Setup begins, enter your new record, and after that select ‘Sign in’