Office setup 2016 is a version of office Setup productivity suite came after Microsoft 2013. This version is available for PCs (such as Microsoft office & 360 2016) and Macs (such as Office Delux & Premier Edition 2016 for Mac). Along with all the features of previous versions, Office includes additional ribbon buttons, enhanced collaboration, mentions, new & improved connection options, publish to docs.com, publish to power BI, researcher, suggest a feature, text highlighter, zoom for Office and staying in the loop. To get Microsoft office 2016, you need to buy, download, install and then activate it. To perform these processes, there is a series of steps that needs to be followed.
You can purchase office setup setup offline or online. Upon online purchase via office.com/setup, you will receive a 25-digit product key on your registered email ID. Upon offline purchase, you will receive an office retail card, on the back of which this 25-digit key is mentioned. Keep this key secure with you, as you will need it later at the time of Office subscription activation or while logging in to your account.
1. Visit www.office.com/setup and sign in to your Office account or create a new account (new users)
2. Enter Office product key
3. Select your subscription and click download button to begin the downloading process
4. There, you will get the choice to choose from different versions and languages
5. Depending upon your browser, run the downloaded setup
6. Click Run (in Edge or Internet Explorer), Setup (in Chrome), or Save File (in Firefox)
7. After installation, open any of the application of MS Office 2016
8. Here, you will be see a Office Antivirus activation wizard
9. Click activate and enter the same product key, if asked
10. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete activation